Tamiya – 1:24 Toyoda Model AA Model Kit (24339)
The First Step on the Road to Greatness
Released in 1936, the Model AA was the maiden production car of the firm now known as Toyota Motor Corporation. Characterized by smooth curves and a front 3.4-liter inline-6 engine, technological advances such as synchromesh clutch 3-speed transmission and hydraulic brakes made the Model AA a dream to drive. 1,404 were manufactured until 1942.
This is a 1/24 scale static model assembly kit of the Toyoda Model AA. Length: 202mm, width: 73mm, height: 75mm. The luxuriously styled Model AA body is breathtakingly captured, with rounded front grille and flowing fenders. Features realistic detailing of front/rear seats and driver position. Frame, engine underside and suspension are authentically rendered. Metal-plated parts recreate bumpers, front grille and windshield wipers. Bonnet and body side line details are depicted by metallic finish decals. Driver figure included.
- Length: 202mm, width: 73mm, height: 75mm.
- Finely-finished metal-plated parts recreate front grille, headlight parts and more.
- Break-down of the model mimics that of the real Model AA.
- The body is placed directly onto the detailed ladder frame.
- Detailed leaf spring suspension.
- Metal plated hub caps.
- Detailed interior included with highly-realistic driver figure.
- Comes with photo-etched parts to recreate the elegant front wing emblem.
- Metal-plated parts are utilized to recreate bumpers, front grille, and windshield wipers.
- Metallic decals recreate body side and bonnet detailing.