Grab Your Lunch Box!
Another one of Tamiya’s classic creations, the R/C Lunch Box (First released in 1987) was loved for its original appearance as much as for its R/C performance. The boxy minivan body has been raised up over monster truck wheels to ensure that this R/C van will grab the attention wherever you choose to drive it. Use the sides of the van as a canvas to paint your own original designs for the ultimate conversation piece!
2RWD CHASIS PROVIDES IMPRESSIVE PERFORMANCE
The durable and easy-to-assemble 2WD chassis employs a box type frame, and features front independent swingarms and a rear rolling rigid suspension. Big 115mm diameter tires offer dynamic running on even the toughest of surfaces. Sealed gearbox protects the diff gear from dirt and sand during off-road driving. Rear mounted wheelie bar enables wild stunt driving.
- Length: 385mm, width: 290mm, height: 225mm
- Weight: 1560g
- 540 Type Motor
- Transmission: Rear 2 Wheel Drive
- May be equipped with CVA Dampers
- Includes one-piece type wheels
- Features steering rod with ball adjuster
- Front and rear axle compatible with ball bearing (sold separately)
REQUIRED TO COMPLETE
- 2-Channel Radio with servo(s)
- 6 Cell Battery Pack with Tamiya Connector
- Charger for 6 Cell Battery Pack
- Acrylic Spray Paints
A starter set for Tamiya R/C kits is available for purchase here.