Tamiya – 1:24 RC RTR Toyota Celica GT-Four (24133)
This is a Ready to Run R/C on-road car of the Toyota Celica GT-Four 1990, which took 4 wins including the Rally of Great Britain during the 1990 World Rally Championship season. The body sits on the proven and reliable Tamiya TT-01 ES chassis.
- 1/10 XBS Ready-to-Run model.
- Comes with a finished polycarbonate body.
- The TT-01 Type-ES chassis is a streamlined version of the popular TT-01 Type-E Chassis, and is therefore compatible with a wide range of Option Parts for customization.
- Type 540 motor, TEU-104BK ESC, and 2-channel Adspec GP (AM) transmitter included.
- 4WD shaft drive transmission
- Independent double wishbone suspension.
- 4 Friction dampers.
- 7.2 Volt Battery pack, charger and AA batteries for transmitter are separately required.
- Note: LED components are not included.