Tamiya – 1:12 Repsol Honda RC213V’14 Model Kit (14130)
This model depicts the RC213V run by the factory-works Repsol Honda team in 2014 MotoGP. It was a momentous season for the team and for young sensation Marc Marquez. Marquez’s 2014 season was sublime as he absolutely dominated with 13 wins and contributed to the Riders’, Constructors’ and Team Championships.
The RC213V debuted in 2012 with new engine size regulations stipulating a maximum of 1,000cc. It features an aluminum double-tube frame and powerful 1,000cc Honda 4-stroke V4 with pneumatic valve system. The seamless transmission saves valuable power during shifts, while other hi-tech features include traction control, an anti-wheelie system, and engine braking control.
About the Model
This is a 1/12 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 173mm, width: 58mm. The kit recreates Marc Marquez’ 2014 champion No.93 bike with glorious accuracy. Cowl parts may even be removed after assembly to allow closer appreciation of the jaw-dropping detail underneath. Clear windscreen parts are attached without the need of cement. Tank grips are also depicted using transparent parts. Minute screws are used to firmly fasten parts such as the engine, swing arm and front fork to the frame. Marvel at the recreation of the bike’s V4 powerplant, complete with depictions of auxiliary equipment. Tail cowling part features a rendering of the camera. Decals are included to recreate logos on the sidewalls of the realistic solid rubber tires. Comes with a comprehensive set of screen printed decals to depict the numerous sponsor logos, instrumentation panel, etc. Packaged with a racing stand in box.
- Length: 173mm (without stand), Width: 58mm
- Authentically captures features specific to the ’14 RC213V, such as the merged front air intake duct.
- Clear parts are included to recreate windshield (no cementing required) and tank grips.
- Synthetic rubber parts recreate racing slick tires.
- Use of minute screws to attach parts gives precise assembly. Front, side and tail cowls, plus tank cover can be removed after assembly. Tail cowl-mounted camera is depicted using separate parts.
- Decals are included to recreate the No.93 motorcycle ridden by 2014 champion Marc Marquez.
- Includes masking stickers to aid in the painting process, plus parts to construct a racing stand.
- A front fork set (Item 12667) may be added to enhance detail even further!
- Tamiya Spray Color TS-96 Fluorescent Orange (Item 85096) can be used to authentically finish the model.