Introducing the Hobbyboss Former Soviet Union Scud-B Ballistic Missile Plastic Model Kit 1:72 Scale (Product Number: 82939)
Delve into Cold War history with the Hobbyboss Former Soviet Union Scud-B Ballistic Missile model kit, meticulously designed at a 1:72 scale. This plastic model armor kit encapsulates the technological innovation and historical significance of the Scud-B, originally named the SS-1c Scud-B by NATO.
- Historical Significance: The term “Scud” originated when NATO designated the R-11 ballistic missile, known as the SS-1b Scud-A. Developed by the Markoyev Design Bureau, the R-11 entered service in 1957, featuring revolutionary innovations in its engine design by AM Isayev. The Scud-B and Scud-C variants followed in 1961 and 1965, capable of carrying various warheads, including conventional, nuclear, or chemical.
- Technological Innovation: The R-11’s engine design paved the way for higher-thrust engines used in Soviet space rockets. The Scud-D variant, developed in the 1980s, boasted diverse payload options, from conventional high-explosive warheads to fuel-air warheads and anti-personnel munitions.
- Product Number: 82939
- Product Name: Former Soviet Union Scud-B Ballistic Missile
- Barcode: 6939319229397
- Scale: 1:72
- Model Size: Length – 183.6mm, Width – 43.4mm
- Total Parts: 120+
- Total Offset Plates: 11 sprues and tires
- Chrome Plated Parts: Not applicable
- Resin Parts: Not applicable
- Metal Parts: Not applicable
- Etched Parts: Not applicable
- Film Parts: Not applicable
- Detailed Components:
- Newly tooled parts in accurate detail
- Rubber tires for enhanced realism
- Publication Date: June 2022
Immerse yourself in the history of ballistic missiles with this meticulously crafted model kit, featuring over 120 parts and newly tooled components for precise accuracy. Explore the Cold War era and the technological advancements that shaped the Scud-B. Order now and experience the artistry of Hobbyboss model kits.
This kit requires paint, glue and finishing supplies to complete.