Model kit Airbus A400M Atlas RAF in scale 1:72 – Aircraft lovers watch out!
This detailed model of the modern A400M cargo and transport aircraft with a length of 644 mm and a wingspan of 590 mm offers a special modeling experience. With 212 individual parts and an authentic representation of the Spanish Air Force and the British Royal Air Force, this model is a must for collectors and fans. The recessed sheet metal joints, detailed cockpit, choice of open or closed tail ramp and textured cargo bay make assembly a special experience. The included decals add the finishing touches to the model.
- Scale: 1:72
- Recommended age: 13+
- Number of parts: 212
- Length: 644 mm
- span: 590 mm
- Fuselage with recessed sheet metal butts
- Detailed cockpit with seats and instrument panel
- Load compartment with textured floor
- Detailed main landing gear area
- 2 propeller versions to choose from: Flight position or rest position
- Tail ramp choice of open or closed
- Authentic decals for Spanish Air Force and British Royal Air Force
Plastic model kit (not assembled). Illustrated, multilingual assembly instructions Decals
The Airbus A400M Atlas is a military transport aircraft developed by the European Defense Agency and used by the Royal Air Force and other air forces since 2013. The A400M is a so-called “multi-role aircraft” and can be used as both a transport and a tanker. The aircraft has a maximum payload of 37 tons and a range of 3,300 km.
This kit requires paint, glue and finishing supplies to complete.