This 1:72 scale diecast model of the 1944 USAAF P-51 Mustang Fighter Plane is manufactured by Forces of Valor. It measures approximately 14.1cm in length and has a wingspan of 16.6cm.
- 195% diecast body structure
- Interchangeable propeller designs for spinning and static modes
- Includes ground parking display base
- Display stand with clockwise and counter-clockwise tilt
- Intricately detailed engine
- Removable drop tanks
Specific Replica Details – Petie 3rd, Lt. Col. John C. Meyer, 487th Fighter Squadron, 352nd Fighter Group, USAAF, 1944