The classic Grasshopper makes its way to the X-SA (Expert-Semi-Assembled) series, offering an all-around, fun 2WD R/C driving experience!
About the X-SA series
Each X-SA product features a fully-assembled and setup chassis with our TEU-105BK ESC (electronic speed control) included, plus a fully painted body with the marking stickers already applied. All you need to do is provide the R/C equipment and battery pack, install it, and you’re ready to drive.
• Dimensions: 389mm x 223mm x 135mm
• Features a realistic and durable styrene body, which comes with the classic Grasshopper (2005) stickers already applied.
• Simple, yet tough, 2WD chassis that can absorb plenty of rough terrain.
• The sealed gearbox contains a differential for smooth driving and cornering, enhanced by paddle tread rear and grooved front tires on three-piece assembly type wheels.
• Capable suspension uses independent swing axle front and rigid axle rear setups, cushioned by coil-sprung dampers.
• Comes with the TEU-105BK ESC.
• Required to run: 2-channel radio, steering servo, and 7.2volt battery pack and compatible charger.
Adjustable Gear Ratio: Fixed
Bearings: Plastic bushing
Body Material: ABS Plastic
Body Stickers: Pre-Applied
Chassis Material: ABS Plastic
Construction Type: Expert-Semi-Assembled
Differential Type: Gear
Drive Type: 2WD
Electronic Speed Control (esc): Included
Motor: 540-brushed type
Requires: A 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2volt battery & battery charger
Shock Damper: Friction type
Suspension: Independent front/solid axle rear
Terrain Use: Multi-Purpose