This is a welcome new production run for a stylish model! The Ford Zakspeed Turbo Capri Group 5 car featured
a 1,427cc four-cylinder DOH engine and a stretched body that was the result of extensive wind-tunnel testing
In the 1981 running of the German Racing Championship DRM), the car was sponsored by the German auto
parts maker Würth and left the rest of the field in its wake as it surged to the Championship.
About the Model
- This is a 1/10 R/C model assembly kit
- The wide and low form is accurately reproduced in polycarbonate, including the big overhanging front/rear fenders, and the model also features light cases and the rear wing as separate parts.
- Mesh wheels are 2-piece. with the rear pair wider than those at the front.
- Stickers are included to recreate the livery, with masking stickers to aid in the paint job.
- The TT-02 chassis is an adaptable and balanced design with excellent stability, plus features such as identical suspension arm and upright components for ease of assembly.
- 4-bevel differential gears and 4-wheel double wishbone suspension make for a smooth ride.
- A plethora of Hop-Un Option parts is available to tune the TT-02 chassis to vour needs.