Tamiya – 1:24 Mercedes-Benz SLR 722 Model Kit (24317)
The Premium Sportscar
The 1955 Mille Miglia saw the Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR won the fastest victory in the history of the event. The machine featured the car number “722”, which was incorporated into the name of the Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren 722 Edition supercar announced at the 2006 Paris Motor Show. A 5.5 liter supercharged V8 engine was fitted to the SLR’s long-nose/short-deck body design. Output from the engine was increased from 626hp to 650hp, while a firmer suspension, 10mm lower ride height, and ceramic front brake discs contribute to heightened agility. This exclusive edition is the polished pinnacle of driving performance, a level which only 150 lucky owners around the world will be able to experience.
- 1/24 scale plastic assembly model kit of the Mercedes-Benz SLR722.
- Distinctive features of the SLR722 such as the wheels, body kit etc. are accurately reproduced.
- Synthetic rubber tires.
- The hood can be opened like the actual car allowing you to see the detailed supercharged V8 engine inside.
- The doors can be opened to showcase the meticulously recreated interior.
- Metal transfers to depict the manufacturer emblems are included for extra detail.