The 1955 Mille Miglia saw the Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR won the fastest victory in the history of the event. The machine featured the car number “722”, which was incorporated into the name of the Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren 722 Edition supercar announced at the 2006 Paris Motor Show. A 5.5 liter supercharged V8 engine was fitted to the SLR’s long-nose/short-deck body design. Output from the engine was increased from 626hp to 650hp, while a firmer suspension, 10mm lower ride height, and ceramic front brake discs contribute to heightened agility. This exclusive edition is the polished pinnacle of driving performance, a level which only 150 lucky owners around the world will be able to experience.
• 1:24 scale plastic assembly model kit of the Mercedes-Benz SLR722.
• Distinctive features of the SLR722 such as the wheels, body kit etc. are accurately reproduced.
• Synthetic rubber tires.
• The hood can be opened like the actual car allowing you to see the detailed supercharged V8 engine inside.
• The doors can be opened to showcase the meticulously recreated interior.
• Metal transfers to depict the manufacturer emblems are included for extra detail.
This model kit requires paint and glue to complete. Once assembled it measures approximately 19.5 cm in length.