Meng Model 1:24 scale plastic model kit of the 1966 Ford GT40 Mk.II
he Ford GT40 was a GT racing car launched by Ford Motor Company to win endurance races against Ferrari. It was simply named Ford GT at the beginning and later renamed GT40. The 40 represented its height of 40 inches. After the first two years of gaining experience, the GT40 Mk.IIs which were equipped with Ford 7.0 liter engines started to burst out with incredible power in 1966. They won at the 24 Hours of Daytona. Months later, they took all three top finishes at the 24 Hours of Le Mans, stopping Ferrari’s five-year-long rule of this race. The Ford GT40 went on to win the race for the next three years.
- Officially licensed by Ford Motor Company.
- This kit features accurately reproduced engine bay interiors and the key parts of the quick-change braking systems.
- The model’s engine hood is openable and its front wheels steerable.
- This kit includes clear light parts, precision stainless steel PE parts, safety belts made of special fabric material, tires made of quality vinyl material and pre-cut painting mask stickers
- This kit provides decals of three liveries.
- Length: 172mm Width: 77mm Height: 45mm
This kit requires paint, glue and finishing supplies.